Monday, June 18 at 6 p.m. at the Broomfield Auditorium, 3 Community Park Road. Join us as we present the conceptual plans for the Civic Center and gather your comments and feedback.
Based on community input and focus groups, the plans generally propose:
- A substantially enlarged Community Park Pond wrapping around the Library and Auditorium towards First Avenue,
- Extensive plaza and walking areas including outdoor dining, entertainment areas, and public art,
- Approximately 50,000 square feet of retail and restaurant uses, a 100 room inn, 22 row-houses,
- Approximately 365 dwelling units including opportunities for affordable housing,
- A re-purposing of the Safeway building into 25,000 square feet of retail area, 15,000 square feet of co-working space, 10,000 square feet of community space and 10,000 square feet of common area.